2023 Indiana Labor Law Posters Available
Indiana State Mandatory Updates
- 07/2019 - Occupational Safety and Health Protection (IOSHA) - Updated with a new section pertaining to worker fatalities and the fined associated with each violation that leads to a fatality.
Indiana State Non-Mandatory Updates
- 03/2022 - Indiana Minimum Wage - Revised with a new department logo.
- 12/2020 - Child Labor Laws - Revised to include a new revision date as well as minor clerical changes.
- 11/2020 - Unemployment Insurance - Revised with a new department logo.
- 06/2020 - Child Labor Laws - Major design overhaul with new information about when minors can work during school hours. NOTE: This poster update is mandatory for businesses that employ minors.
- 03/2019 - Child Labor Laws - New section added that compares IN & Federal child labor laws for 14 & 15 year old workers as well as some minor adjustments to the section for laws relating to 16 & 17 year olds.
NOTE: This poster update is mandatory for businesses that employ minors.
Federal State Mandatory Updates
- 10/2022 - EEOC Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal - Revised to use plain language and bullet points to summarize the laws for employees. Added a QR code that links to instructions on how to file a charge of workplace discrimination. This new version replaces the old Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law poster.